Is it possible to set the exact date of the post? (Eg, 30 October 2014, 24:34). I would like to replace the current indications of time (two days ago, some time ago, etc.)
Any Help would be great appreciated
1) I was looking to generate custom notifications from my addon. Can I define my own or can I only use the pre-defined ones listed below?
* 1 - new comment on post/image (inform all users included in this discussion)
* 2 - new like on post/comment/image
* 3 - new follower
* 4 - new friend
* 5 - (not used)
* 6 - lost a follower
* 7 - posted on your wall
* 8 - new message (send email to notify)
* 9 - (not used)
* 10 - group membership accepted
* 11 - group membership rejected
* 12 - request for membership
When I tried to use an empty one (#5), I got the notification to show up, but it doesn't display anything (don't see a way to add custom text). Please let me know what is possible.
2) Would I be able to create by own php function that I can call via AJAX (similar to the heartbeat function). I want to create a new function/class that can update the user's profile or other database fields.
on my mind is writing this test post