There's some way to remove the size of compression of pictures ?
Any Help would be great appreciated
1) I was looking to generate custom notifications from my addon. Can I define my own or can I only use the pre-defined ones listed below?
* 1 - new comment on post/image (inform all users included in this discussion)
* 2 - new like on post/comment/image
* 3 - new follower
* 4 - new friend
* 5 - (not used)
* 6 - lost a follower
* 7 - posted on your wall
* 8 - new message (send email to notify)
* 9 - (not used)
* 10 - group membership accepted
* 11 - group membership rejected
* 12 - request for membership
When I tried to use an empty one (#5), I got the notification to show up, but it doesn't display anything (don't see a way to add custom text). Please let me know what is possible.
2) Would I be able to create by own php function that I can call via AJAX (similar to the heartbeat function). I want to create a new function/class that can update the user's profile or other database fields.
there is any place to get custom support for this script or no custom support for this script?
Is there any plan to include page and post promotion??? With payment processor integrations
Admin Stats has had a makeover and has now changed it's name to AdminConsole. We've had a good makeover of the admin panel, and we will be adding more functionality as soon as we can. Check it out now here: http://shop.startrekrisa.com/product/admin-console-socialstrap-addon/
#startrekrisa #risaaddon #risaguides
Is there a way to get notification emails for comments or likes directly to inbox's user?
This post is about problematic features which can lead to unpredictable results.
1. Add as friend - This model doesn't work in real life, can undermine the real friendship (follow-back) value.
2. Unlike - Can attract negative vibrations.
3. Who viewed my profile - Not everyone wants to be tracked, most people like to surf anonymously
When a comment is removed, I think it would be a nice feature to display that event; like: "comment removed, 4 days ago".
This way, people can see WHY certain threads appear to be a series of comments by the same person.
Additionally, I also think it's important to display when a post or comment was edited, like "comment edited, 2 hours ago".